LEAKING CONDOMINIUM BALCONY DOORS
Armour Restoration addressed balcony door and window leaks by caulking and waterproofing this condominium exterior
Condominium Caulking and Exterior Waterproofing
Oshawa Condominium (DCC #64)
A condominium building in Oshawa
The building envelope of a self-managed, four-storey condo building in Oshawa needed caulking and exterior waterproofing restoration after water was leaking into the units. During heavy rainfall, water was leaking in through the balcony doors. Deteriorated bricks and mortar, failed caulking due to poor installation and product quality, and ex-posure to the elements all contributed to the issue.
- We began by notifying management and tenants and coordinated access routes.
- Our team prepared the site by raising safety barriers, mobilizing equipment, and setting up scaffolding.
- We removed the old caulking and replaced it with a high-quality sealant.
- Our team performed tuck pointing and brick replacement, and ensured that the mortar and brick colours matched the exterior aesthetic of the building.
- Once the work was done we conducted the teardown and clean-up of the site.
PRODUCTS WE USE
Dow Corning CWS Silicone