CONCRETE ENTRANCE WAY AND SIDEWALK RESTORATION
Armour Restoration re-constructed this Oakville condominiums concrete entrance way and sidewalk for accessibility
Condominium Concrete Entranceway and Sidewalk Restoration
Halton Condo Corp #59
Marlborough Court, Oakville Ontario
- This Oakville condominium's concrete entrance way and sidewalk were in need of concrete repairs.
- Given the age of the condominium, the entrance way also did not meet the current building code and guidelines for accessibility, and the requirements for a wheel chair ramp.
- Armour Restoration was chosen by the property manager given our expertise in concrete sidewalks and entrance ways, and overall ability to perform building restoration.
- Armour Restoration setup on site with safety barriers and job site cordoned off. We then fabricated a temporary ramp and railing on adjacent door to allow access.
- The existing concrete stairs and ramp were demolished and disposed of.
- The new concrete ramp and walkway were formed with new rebar
- Concrete walkways were poured with a brush finish applied
- Modify and re-paint existing railing to meet new Toronto building code.
PRODUCTS WE USE
- Concrete: C1 - 35 MPa